This product is exceptionally effective at treating sensitivity. Arginine, Fluoride, and Calcium Carbonate are effective at blocking sensitivity/sensations. This unique technology based on natural process of tubule occlusion.
- Helps block pain stimuli such as tactile, pressure and cold air
- Sensitivity treatment and gentle polishing in one step
- Easy and fast application with prophy cup
Studies Related to 8% Arginine + Calcium Carbonate For Sensitivity Relief:
- Ayad F, Ayad N, Vazquez J, Zhang YP, Mateo LR, Cummins D. Use of a toothpaste containing 8% arginine and calcium carbonate for immediate and lasting relief of dentin hypersensitivity: A simple and effective in-office procedure. Am J Dent. 2018 Jun;31(3):135-140. PMID: 30028931. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30028931/
- Petrou I, Heu R, Stranick M, Lavender S, Zaidel L, Cummins D, Sullivan RJ, Hsueh C, Gimzewski JK. A breakthrough therapy for dentin hypersensitivity: how dental products containing 8% arginine and calcium carbonate work to deliver effective relief of sensitive teeth. J Clin Dent. 2009;20(1):23-31. PMID: 19489189. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19489189/
Hsu HC, Lee SS, Chang YC. Clinical efficacy of toothpaste containing 8.0% arginine and calcium carbonate for teeth hypersensitivity. Journal of Dental Sciences. 2013;8(4):444-447. doi:10.1016/j.jds.2013.06.008
Please join the discussion & submit your comment below.
Thanks, Dr. Nejad. I am looking for this toothpaste as well. The link you posted from December 4 connects to a product that is listed as out of stock, and it is shown as unknown when it will be back. Do you have any other suggestions where we can purchase it?
Dr. Matt Nejad says
Hi Darryl- Are you also in the UK? When I posted that it was available, not sure what is going on but it seems like the supply of this toothpaste is low everywhere. Unfortunately, I don’t know any other way to get it. It is no longer available on Amazon or elsewhere from what I can see, but I hope it comes back soon because it has been very effective. Best -MN.
I have been buying this Pro-Argin toothpaste from Great Britain for a number of years now and it has greatly helped my sensitivity problems with my teeth. Now I find it it is no longer available on Amazon and I can’t find it anywhere else.
Dr. Matt Nejad says
How about this one? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Colgate-Sensitive-Pro-Relief-Enamel-Toothpaste/dp/B008CNSOF0/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3JZ3OTMM2IRE9&keywords=colgate+pro+relief&qid=1670226475&sprefix=colgate+pro+relief%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-3